Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: True Blue
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:12
bfd7165 is on a distinguished road
Default Selling 430N Radio/UConnect Handsfree Module Combo

I have for sale a 430N Radio. This radio is currently in my 2012 Dodge Ram and it works perfectly. It was bought as a replacement for the original 730N radio that came with the truck. I broke the GPS antenna off my 730N radio when trying to install the MyGig Lockpick. I decided to purchase the 430N as a replacement radio. I love the Garmin Nav, much better than the 730N.
I am currently getting the 730N radio repaired. Once I receive the radio back, I will be selling the 430N radio. I also have for sale the hands free module for the 430N radio. This kit was brand new. I ordered the kit and tried to get it installed by my local Dodge dealer to complete the 430N package. Here's where the story gets interesting…the unit will not work with my Ram. This is because my Ram was ordered with the high end radio. The Dodge technician had to contact Dodge Corporate and find out what was going on, he found out that Dodge never made any computer programming contingencies for someone to “downgrade” their radio to the 430N. They have all the needed programming to "upgrade" but not the other way. The unit works, but he could not program it for my vehicle. It is necessary to have the hands free uconnect module to get the 430N radio to have this functionality. Unlike the 730N, the 430N does not have the bluetooth/handsfree buiilt into the radio.

I am selling this as a combo package for $1000.00. This includes the 430N radio and the U-Connect hands free module. Shipping will be extra due to the cost to properly package it and the cost for insuring the shipment.
Sponsored links