View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 10:01 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 3500 Outdoorsman
Trim Level: Outdoorsman
Color: White and Mineral Gray
Rep:232
Cowboy Medic has a spectacular aura aboutCowboy Medic has a spectacular aura aboutCowboy Medic has a spectacular aura about

Well, I signed all of the paperwork at the dealership and at the bank. I willl pick it up tomorrow after work. I get the weekend to trade out my wheels, the DVD players and other goodies. By going with a new Outdoorsman, I essentially saved myself a few hundred more than I figured I would because all of the interior matches so I can take the brand new factory headrests and put them in the old truck and just place my DVD screen ones in the new truck. Same with some of the custom work I did to setup the Auxilliary Switches and the like. I will create a new build thread for the white one and document as much as I can.

Here are a few picks from the dealer website we traded it from. When I pick it up tomorrow I will start my pictures and post them. Then in the middle of this month my Katzkin leather will be here. Gonna be a busy summer with all of this work I got planned

Jon

2012 Build Thread
My old 2011 Build Thread
My first Dodge photo thread