View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 09:02 PM
I push the skinny pedal

Vehicle: 2009 Blown 349 Hemi
Trim Level: Sport - Modified
Color: Brilliant Black/Snake Skin Green
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3277
CdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond repute

I looked hard at the NAG-1 swap when I first planned out my new truck. In order to get it to work with the factory electronics you'd need a stand-alone trans controller, so you've only got the PCS available, and it's now plug-and-play for the LX side, but it would require a custom harness and programming to work in the RAM. The guy in Washington was more than willing to work with me on it, but he'd need the truck down there to get the tuning done.

I was going to do an '08 GSRT drivetrain swap including PCM/TCM and run AWD but it was going to cost a LOT to do not to mention the truck being out of commission for 2-3 months.