View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 04:45 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 1998 Dodge ram 1500
Trim Level: SS/T
Color: black w/ silver stripes
Engine: 1998-2001 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 245hp(standard), 250hp(Sport package)
Rep:883
98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold

I sincerely hope that this helps all of you guys in what direction you want to go. Bolt on mods are fun and all to install yourself, but do not expect any serious gains solely off of these. This whole build for me was even greater. To see all of these parts stockpiled in my garage was awesome. The satisfaction of knowing that "I am done" is unbeatable.

So, two hours later... I have finished writing and will reply to any questions you guys may have or comments. Thanks all. If pictures and/or videos are requested of anything, I have pictures and/or video for everything.

Questions regarding what heads to go with, bottom end, forced induction and so forth are unknown for me. Mild is all I could do in my county and mild is what I did. There is people out there with heaps more experience and knowledge than what I have to offer, but I do know about everything I did so that is what I have to talk about.

Alex, 1998 Ram 1500 SS/T. What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left.

Last edited by 98sst; 05-13-2013 at 04:49 PM.