View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 06:07 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:10
cmpx3 is on a distinguished road
Default longtube header vs. O2 sensor

hoping I can get some advise from someone who has already fought CEL codes after long tube header install. I have an 07 Ram with 5.7 hemi in it, and Superchips 93 tune installed. I installed some obx-r s.s. longtube headers and magnaflow high flow cats. I have the rear o2 sensor problem fixed with the non-fouler trick. I had to install wiring extensions from summit on the 2 rear sensors and the pass. front. The one code I cant get rid of is PO133 bank 1 sensor 1. Unless I'm wrong it is the passenger front. I have no leaks and from what I can tell the wiring is fine. I have swapped sensors front to rear (bosch). All sensors are new. I have reset the pcm. Took off the extension on the front pass. and got it to reach and it actually threw 3 codes. Put the extension back on and back to po133. I swapped the extensions on the pass. side front to rear today but haven't driven it yet. None of these things have helped. Thought about trying a different brand sensor ( didn't know bosch had a bad rep till after I bought and installed them). Hoping someone has a idea for me. Whats throwing me is the code is only on one side of the front not both. Please help. thanks
Sponsored links