View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 12:31 AM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram CC 4X4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1787
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuderCo View Post
Well the link posted above was helpful. Although not exactly what I'm looking for. It seems that everyone work 22" rims is lowering their truck and tucking the wheels. Which isn't the look I'm going for. Whereas people leveling/lifting their trucks seem to want to put the tallest mud tires they can with their lift or level. Personally, I don't see the point. I drive 99% on paved roads and over 75% of that at highway speed. I also don't want a jacked up truck (my last truck was like that, and it gets old. Climbing into my truck after a hard leg day at the gym isn't one of my joys in life lol). Maybe I have weird stylistic differences from most, but I want a leveled truck with street tires that stick out wide to make that bulldog stance. ObviouslyI'm not trying to rice out the truck with 24 or 26 inch rims, nor do I want to lower the rear and lose ground clearance.

I'm probably going to end up going with a 20x9 rim with -12 or -24 offset, then having my stock 275/60R20 put on that rim (will be a stretch if I use a 10 inch wide rim, I know). And when the time comes to replace the tires, slap on some 305's and call it a day lol
That can be done too....LOL
If you need pricing on some wheels let me know
100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!