View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 10:58 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 CC
Trim Level: Sport
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:264
012RAMbo is a jewel in the rough012RAMbo is a jewel in the rough012RAMbo is a jewel in the rough
Default Fox Box and 10" subs installed

Hey guys, what's up. Just finished my audio install today after a few months of piecing together components and waiting for stuff to arrive.. Can you guess what I received last....yea the Fox Box haha..but it was well worth it. Not a total audio re-do, just added subs and new dash speakers. I kept my stock HU and used an LC2i converter. Great product from what I can see so far. I used the Alpine MRX-M110 for my amplifier with the RUX knob run to the front for quick adjustments. Couldn't break myself down to go with the PDX series... o well.. Total cost for everything was just over a grand. Have the gain up just between half way and 3/4 s, and metering to about 800 watts. Let me say this things slaps! Sounds good for all music types as well. The rear view mirror is useless as it just vibrates to a downward position! lol... I do like the SPL, but this set up is a good combo of SQ as well in my opinion...I am definitely satisfied, and did everything myself except for the box. A few pics..

A few pics of the amp rack...Not the best, but it works for me.

And a few of the box..

Cabin Air Filter -Debadged -14" Magnaflow -Mopar T Grip Shifter -Foxbox w/ 10" Type Rs -B Pillar tape removed -Tint matched -CST/Pro Comp 6" Lift - 35x12.50 ATZ P3 and 20x9 +1mm Fuel Mavericks -AMP Power Steps -8k HID -HEMIFEVER Tune

Last edited by 012RAMbo; 05-14-2013 at 11:00 PM. Reason: added to title
Sponsored links