Trim Level: Sport Quad Cab
Color: Mango Tango
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:98
MangoTangoMofo will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonjansen View Post
Thanks!

I have rear coil spacers just to give me a little bit of rake. With my 2.5" leveling kit the truck was too level IMO and looked a little nose high at times. The 0.75" rear coil spacer gave it the stance I wanted. You don't need them to clear the tires at all.

So far all I have done is taken off the plastic trim piece at the back of the fenders. This helped the rubbing issue a little bit. They still do rub slightly but like I said it's only near fully lock and not enough to force me to fix it ASAP. I'll probably get around to it this weekend.

Correct, with the 20x9 0 offset you shouldn't rub at all. Mine only rub because they are a -12 offset which pushes the wheel out 0.5" further therefore when I turn it is closer to the inner fender.

^^^ Everything that he wrote is correct.

I have 35” Toyo MT’s on 17” XD Cranks with 0 offset and a 2.5” Rough Country levelling kit with a 1.75” rear spacer. I have absolutely no rubbing… just to confirm what you’re reading here.

If you’re curious here is a link to my thread with at little write up:

http://ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=139401

5x11x22 Magnaflow with a resonator delete // Rough Country 2.5F&1.75R level kit // 17 XD Cranks // 35x12.5x17 Toyo MT's // Air Lift 1000 // Armor Thane bed liner // Century Ultra Sport Canopy // Yakima Roof Rack // Mopar side steps // Custom Browning Mudflaps