View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 12:17 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 3500 Outdoorsman
Trim Level: Outdoorsman
Color: White and Mineral Gray
Rep:232
Cowboy Medic has a spectacular aura aboutCowboy Medic has a spectacular aura aboutCowboy Medic has a spectacular aura about

I think it will. I am smart enough to know most of it is just because I want the connection to be there. It helps that his last one and this one were white also.

Additionally there is just the satisfaction that it is just a neat truck that I keep finding new things to like all on its own as well.

For example, it is a subtle difference, but I love the more black and gray look to the stereo interface compared to the blue and silver look that my 2011 had. I also like the fact that after loading up a few CD's into the HDD it hasn't started screwing up all of the names and tracks like my 2011 did after more than a few discs were added. I ABOSOLUTELY love that the cruise control is back on the front buttons of the steering wheel instead of the goofy underneath paddle thing that was on my 2011. I constantly was bumping it with my knees and cancelling it or speeding it up. Most aggravating thing about the green truck by far. I also like that the phone and uconnect buttons are there. Not that they have to be but it is a nice feature.

The 2012 just seems like the perfect truck for the features that I cared about. I have said it before to my wife. It is like taking all of the things I loved about my white dually and combining it with the things I loved about my green 2011 and making it all into one truck.

I stopped and checked it out at the shop on the way home. The powerboards are on an functioning perfectly. The gooseneck hitch is all setup and the new in-channel vent visors look great. Gotta wait till tomorrow for the bed liner and the tint to be done and then it will be mine to start playing with again!!!!!

2012 Build Thread
My old 2011 Build Thread
My first Dodge photo thread