View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 02:50 PM
Dodge Ram Forum - Dodge Truck Forum - Dodge Ram Club

Vehicle: SRT-10
Color: Red
Engine: 2004-2006 505ci (8.3L) Viper V10 510hp 535lb/ft
Rep:434
Quiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enough

So today i finished my pretty much (besides the new inlet) sealed airbox. I cut the two bottom tabs off and sealed the wholes with silicone that way no water could sneak in. Remember there is a K&n filter inside as well the little filter is just for an inlet into the airbox. I dont feel any difference power wise driving so its getting as much air as before. Here are some pics.....

And i got bored and had a set of old projector lenses i made into headlight for my old car, so i got thinking and replaced my stock fog lights with these... i basically just unbolted and unclipped the stock lense out of the bracket and drilled 4 little holes on the back side of the bracket for bolts to go through to bolt up the projector lenses...and they turned out mint, not a big difference but its different...now i jsut need some HIDs for them.......

Everyday its something new haha
thanks for the replys