Trim Level: Express
Color: Copperhead Pearl
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:54
LS1EB will become famous soon enough

Thanks guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by starquestbd22 View Post
Suggestion for you. If you are digging that sport truck look as you put it, you should throw a set of lowering springs on the back. It will sit level and get rid of some of that fender gap in the back. Your truck looks great now but I personally think that would increase your sport truck look threefold!
I agree 100% but as much as I am currently digging the sport truck look I could never bring myself to lower the truck. Not that lowered trucks don’t look great, but I throw a thousand pounds or so in the truck bed on occasion and like it to sit level when I do. It bugs me when a truck is sagging in the rear with a load. In all honesty when I ever a get around to needing new tires the truck will probably get the 3.75” RC lift and 35”s. I am just surprised how much I am enjoying the look of it stock right now. I thought I would look at it every time and think to myself, man that truck needs a lift, but right now I don’t.