View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 07:42 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:364
spoiler is just really nicespoiler is just really nicespoiler is just really nicespoiler is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1EB View Post
There aren't many pictures of this color yet as it was new for 2013 so thought I'd throw some out. I wanted to confirm that all black accents look good on this color before doing it permanently so like a ton of other threads, I used Plasti-Dip on all my badges and wheels. My friend runs an auto body shop and painted my tails and 3rd brake light for me. Windows are also tinted to 20%. I think it looks phenomenal and will be making the changes permanent in the near future. Only thing I think I will change is remove the RAM 1500 badges but leave the HEMI.

I'm normally not a fan of bright colors on trucks but I'll admit I just can't get enough of this color. I've lifted every 4x4 I've ever owned but I'm really digging the sport truck look.

I agree with the bunch- that truck and the color look great with your black accents.
A question about your tail lights. When you go to your friend to get the tails painted... what are you asking him to do specifically?

"Tint the tails" seems so open to interpretation and possible screw -up.
I would hate to have them professionally done and have them end up way way way to dark ... or worse.. barely tinted at all.
any help appreciated.
If this is considered a post jack- I apologize.