View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 07:33 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram 1500
Rep:10
Ian636 is on a distinguished road
Default New guy / tire-wheel question ..

Hey everybody, just want to start by saying I'm brand new here but have been viewing for a little bit for information here and there and it's a great place.

I know this has probably been beaten to death but I have yet another tire / wheel question. I've tried searching but can't really find what I'm looking for so I'm hoping some of you guys may have some easy answers for me.

I have a 2012 Ram Sport 1500 with the stock 20" wheels now with 275/60-20 for tires. I'm looking to get new tires and wheels for the truck without changing the way it rides too much, and I'm actually looking for an 18" wheel. It's not so much the wheel I'm worried about (although I don't know much about this offset stuff), but I'm wondering what tires everybody else is running? I'm not looking for anything too extreme, like the Nitto Trail Grapplers, but I don't want anything strictly for the highway either. I'm looking for an all-terrain tire that's fairly aggressive but still practical for a daily driver. The other requirement is that it has to meet the ice/snow standard up here in BC, Canada. So I'm just looking to see what anybody else is running for tires if you happen to be around an 18" wheel .... Thanks!
Sponsored links