View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 04:44 PM
I push the skinny pedal

Vehicle: 2009 Blown 349 Hemi
Trim Level: Sport - Modified
Color: Brilliant Black/Snake Skin Green
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3308
CdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlightmike View Post
What is the purpose of the parking brake being on and radio off? I just loaded my tune and didnt do either of those
parking brake disables the headlights/drls when turning the vehicle's electrical system on/off. It won't kill your battery but it CAN create enough voltage drain on your system to stop the diablo's upload process. Same thing as opening your door during the process. If you're not careful you can brick the PCM, so I just take every precaution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raminator5280 View Post
I finally got my stock back up and last written tune copied to my computer. Should have done it a long time ago. Does anyone know if it is ok to customize your PIDs while it is plugged into the computer. I created mine while it was plugged into my truck.
You can change the PIDs wherever you want, it won't make a difference. You can make changes on the computer in the Trinity browser or on the unit connected to the truck, the only thing you have to do it upload the new tune to the truck.