View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 08:54 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: .
Rep:4362
Asur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerRamJet View Post
That is one sexy truck! A few questions: How'd you get the blue background behind the black ram and is it Plasti Dip? The stripes on the side that match the wheels and the background and... you get the point, is that paint or Plasti Dip. I love that color and want to put a couple of stripes, that color, on my white Ram. What color is it? Thanks in advance.
The Badge comes apart, the black behind the chrome head can be removed, and then painter or vinyled.

As for the truck, I can see you put a lot of work in your vehicles, and do clean great work, I can see your color theme bit for me its the black rims. Nice job, nice truck