Old 05-19-2013, 11:13 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 HEMI Sport Crew Cab
Trim Level: SPORT
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:62
rarichard will become famous soon enough

I live in Mass and the only dirt the truck would see is the one my wife's parents live on in Brattleboro Vt. The truck gets plenty of mileage and is currently at just under 50k.

The rear emblem was just masked carefully with fine lines tape and then cleared over.

The stripes are pretty much coolwater blue metallic from the 09's that has the metallic in it. It's pretty close to the wheels but are slightly different. I'm considering changing them to the proper plasti dip blue and even going matte with them.

I would only have done blue on a mopar as I think it's somewhere in it's DNA to have bold loud colors, and the reaction is pretty good. Kids at school where I work think it's the balls, and it starts conversations at the car show which is always more fun than not. The only two outspoken critics so far were the old lady next door and the bitchy teacher I work with so I figure I'm doing something right.

I did like the black rims myself but everyone around here and their mother has black wheels now so this makes it different which is why I'm going with blue this year.

I also like how when they were chrome too but I'm more of the sporty aggressive look vs. flashy.

I need to get around to getting a rolling photo shot with my truck.