Old 05-19-2013, 09:12 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2004 Dodge ram quad cab hemi
Color: Silver
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:10
matrixminded84 is on a distinguished road
Default Rough running hemi quesiton

Hello everyone, Im a not new to the site, but I did just register. I have a 04 qc hemi that im having a problem with and was wondering if anyone could possibly give me a little guidance. I have always done my research, and for the most part found my answers but I just cant figure this one out. First off about 6 months ago I broke a valve spring on cyl 5, I bought a whole set of springs, but only had enough daylight to get the 1 done, so today I had a whole day off from my shop and figured I would get the rest of them done. Everything was put back together and now it runs almost as if it has a dead miss. I put the snap on solus from my shop on it, and don't have a miss on any cylinder, I put my vacuum gauge on it and its not a valve opening/closing problem, It has no codes, and no valve noises, I pulled the valve covers off and turned the motor over and all rockers are moving like there supposed to, I let it sit for a while thinking maby the lifters need to settle, but its still running rough. If someone could possibly shoot me in a direction,. Im sorry the post is so long, I just wanted to give you all the details on what I have done so far. Thank you in advance. -chris-
Sponsored links