View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 07:43 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: Outdoorsman
Color: Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl(Its effin Dark Red)
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:26
jdip is on a distinguished road

Correct no actual vibrations just the sound. I have the truck at dodge today to have the light sensor replaced and they are gonna look at the problem for a second opinion and write it up for me so hopefully Chevy will replace the 2 tires assuming thats what it is. Dodge tech said now that the truck is properly aligned there is no reason it should happen again with the same tires as long as I keep up with allignments every 15000 and rotations every other oil change. He did confirm my drivers rear (formally drivers front before yesterday when they rotated the tires) is badly cupped on the inside. I believe him a little more but we will see what they find for me today. As for the tire I believe it is the stock wrangler HPs not sure the difference between the duratracs. I just want to be sure if I get Chevy to replace the tires they will probably do the same ones but I want to assure this wont happen again especially since I now have the allignment completed which it seems the truck didn't have when I received it.