View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 03:58 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 2X4
Trim Level: quad cab SLT
Color: sunburst orange pearl
Rep:2615
GTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond repute

I also have the 730N but it is the RER, yours is likely the RHR

When i get into my Ram, i drop my phone into the full floor console, by the cigar lighter
if i need to make a call & i am listening to the radio, i have to push the VR button on the radio, it is a stretch to the far side of the radio, which is stupid
After that, it is all hands free
If i am in the NAV mode, i have to press the Phone icon to use the phone
in Nav mode, if you press the VR button, you will be speaking to the Nav voice & be asked to program a location

When using either mode, i have to shut the windows & turn down the Fan for the climate control

The mirror microphone stinks, it should be the Noise Cancelling type, so it would not pick up wind noises
Ram 1500 SLT Quad cab, 5.7 HEMI(R) MDS VCT, 5 speed auto 545RFE, 3.55 differential gears, 18" Magnaflow muffler, EGR bug deflector, Bushwacker fender flares, customized Nfab nerf bars, CB radio, Autonet wi-fi router, custom soft tonneau cover, Line_X bedliner, DEBO Step, build date 10/15/08 a Wednesday built vehicle

Last edited by GTyankee; 05-22-2013 at 04:00 PM.