View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 02:21 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 1998 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SLT sport
Color: red
Engine: 1998-2001 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 245hp(standard), 250hp(Sport package)
Rep:183
Dann has a spectacular aura aboutDann has a spectacular aura about
Default Help needed if you can please

Now this is a long shot but hear me out.

Alot of you know I want to move to Canada, I have applied for my visa been accepted and its a federal state visa It takes 8 months apparently. I have 3 years engineering at college all passed, and 6 years engineering working experience. Mainly in metal working design using autocad / cadcam programming, have also done mechanical and structural engineering.

The place that's doing my visa asked have i got a place of work to go to when i arrive in the country. Well no i have not how am i ment to get a job in Canada when i dont live there yet never mind an interview.

Now I am willing to work as anything dont care what it is I just want to get myself in to Canada (anywere in Canada) and settle down I want out of england hate it here.

Do any of you guys / ladys know of any vacancies going at your place of work for someone like me. I can send my resume (CV) plus samples of my work via email. I have full drivers license also motorbike license I am hard worker and always give my 110% towards anything.

Please let me know as I really want to get the ball fully rolling.

many thanks

Daniel
Sponsored links