View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 02:11 AM
Ram Ham

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1463
KA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud of

Very nice looking rig, indeed. I guess your mention of the length slipped past me as I flipped through your pictures.. but it was quite apparent when I saw the first side shot and noticed how far back your fuel door is in comparison to mine.. lol! Just wow!

I don't think I could handle that big of a truck, but happy trails! Sounds like you have the perfect truck for you and your plans.

Whenever you come down Grand Canyon way it'd be cool if you traveled through my area (about an hour north of Moab, UT).. I think it would be fun to have a picture of my truck parked next to yours. Personally, never seen one the size (length) of yours around my neck of the woods.

Oh, and you will learn to love your in-channel visors! I had only ever had the tape on version myself.. but didn't want to tape anything onto my new Ram. Once they seat in, they're there to stay. Looks like you got the same as me (AVS brand).. if so, they have an extremely remarkable customer service department, just in case you ever have a visor break on you - their warranty rocks!

Last edited by KA1OTE; 05-23-2013 at 02:14 AM.