View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 08:37 PM
Ram Ham

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1475
KA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud of
Default Radio Help - Please

The jist:

2012 1500 Laramie CC
730N radio installed
Rear camera installed
Uconnect Installed
Steering wheel controls installed
A fully loaded truck, if you will.

The USB ports (in the radio face and in the upper glove box) are not working. I have an appointment with the dealer tomorrow to look into this problem.

If they cannot fix it, they said they will most likely have to replace the entire radio unit.

If this happens, I would like to request they install a 430N instead of another 730N - mainly because I really do not care for the Navteq navigation and would prefer the Garmin unit.

But, before I make this request (if they cannot repair the 730N), I need to know the differences between the two units.. other than the navigation. As much as I would like to change for the different navigation, I don't want to end up with a lesser radio as far as HDD GB storage, fewer SiriusXM features, etc.

I have searched this forum, other forums, the internet and even Chrysler pages and cannot find a simple chart making the comparisons.

Please link me to a comparison page somewhere? Or, if someone is really knowledgeable and already knows the basic differences.. please type them out for me?
Sponsored links