Vehicle: 2012 Ram Big Horn
Trim Level: BigHorn
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:32
1LOWBLKRAM is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonjansen View Post
With a 20x10 wheel -12 offset is the lowest you can go. Any lower and you'll end up rubbing on the UCA.

You posted on my other thread about my wheels and tires so I'm assuming you saw how far I'm sticking out front and back. I'm a 2 1/8" on the front, you'll be approximately 0.5" further than that so you're looking at 2 5/8". On the back you'll be at around 2 1/8". So that is a significant amount of poke especially if you only plan on keep the truck leveled and not lifting it in the future. I can tell you right now you're also going to have problems with rubbing. Specifically on the back of the inner fender. I JUST clear mine with turning (and that was with some modification to the inner fender) so you will rub for sure. You will definitely be trimming the plastic and possibly bending the metal behind it a little bit as well.

If you want to stay as flush as possible you need a 20x9 0 offset. With that you'll be sticking out around 1 5/8" on the front and 1 1/8" on the back. So still poking a bit to get a nice stance.
Thanks I appreciate the info greatly... Wasn't 100% on the offset direction, I was reading your other thread and saw where you had to trim. I will pm you got more info.

Thanks