View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 11:06 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: .
Rep:4362
Asur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond repute

Question, are you replacing your present CAI that came with the truck for the K&N because you are looking to get a permanent filter you can use for as long as you own your truck? or is it for the look? or for the sound? Just asking because the OEM CAI is very efficient already due to the power and fuel efficiency's the Ram Truck is presently attaining. If its for looks there are better looking units out there, such as S&B and Vararam, but thats a question of taste, They may not be available yet for the 2103 but should be soon. If its for More HP, then you might as well keep your present CAI and look at a tuner. Bully Dog has now released the Tune for the 2013 Ram and that will help in HP and maybe a 1% in fuel efficiency. I have the K&N CAI on my 2012 cause I wanted the Filter and Like to mod my truck. JMO

Here is a link to the Vararam

http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=143122