DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums & Owners Club! - Ram Truck Forum - View Single Post - What are these grill replacements called?
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 11:06 AM
ModifiedBEAST ModifiedBEAST is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Gainesville, FL
Posts: 49
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 99
Trim Level: slt
Color: blue
Engine: 1998-2001 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 245hp(standard), 250hp(Sport package)
Rep Power: 0
ModifiedBEAST is on a distinguished road

yeah i'm thinking of making one. found a few that were out of my price range.

i was thinking hard mesh grill like material or the hard screen stuff that looks like house window bug screens. what is that stuff called? idk. worth a shot.
Reply With Quote