Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:30
RadioActiV is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by POPER View Post
Rear Window:
“They are interchangeable as a unit from 94-01. The difference being 94 to 96 has two sliders that meet in the middle. 96-01 has a single slider. I might be a little off on the year, but the footprint is the same if you pull the whole thing and aren't looking to just replace one pane.”
“My '97 has dual sliders. I had thought that the dual slider switched to the single slider in '98 when they redesigned the interior?”
Source Thread:http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=100928&highlight=rear+window+swap

Front Bumper (Chrome):
1996 brackets will not bolt directly to the 2001 frame, however the 2001 brackets will bolt to the 1996 bumper.
This weekend I decided to finally put a straight bumper on the truck - I chose one off of a '96 1500 assuming that this bumper will fit on a truck with the exact same bumper; I was mistaken (as was the salvage yard). When I went home to install the bumper, everything lined up perfect except the front two brackets where the three bolts mount the bracket to the frame.
I removed the '01 brackets off my old bumper and they fit the '96 bumper no problem. THEN everyhting bolted right up.
**Note: I suggest swapping the carriage bolts for hex bolts as vice grips and eventually a grinder were needed to remove the brackets from both bumpers because the carriage bolts just kept spinning.
my 99 has a dual slider