Old 05-27-2013, 01:34 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2005 Ram Pick Up
Trim Level: SLT Sport
Color: Red
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:20
Clifford05 is on a distinguished road

Last I heard/know is that these computers are a learning computer... I would reinstall the factory tune and then disconnect the battery for a half an hour then hook it back up and reinstall the tune and drive the truck somewhat normal to occasionally getting on it. The computer maybe confused with factory tune to aftermarket to cold air to air grabber... not sure if it will work, but worth a try. I noticed improvement with all mine, cold air, muffler, and Diablo. It's an 05 and I used my beltronics and made 10 runs every upgrade. The biggest was the Diablo, getting around 3 tenths. Last I looked Diablo doesn't have a programer for 010ish and up Rams cause they can't "crack" the factory code lock that dodge puts into the computer so "we" can play and adjust parameters! I work at a performance shop and last time I called Diablo for a customer they still had nothing! Maybe these other guys are selling their units, but they are not being recognized by the computer and therefore not giving you more power for better gains!