View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 01:02 AM
Ram Ham

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1475
KA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud of

I am REALLY lovin' my Big Rig Ice (and my Recon cab lights, and my Recon Xtreme)! Made a run to Wally World for some curtains for the master bedroom this evening.. there was a group of high schoolers hanging out, their cars all circled up, doors open, music blasting, hootin' and hollarin'.. then I unlocked my truck.. the music continued but they all stopped talking and yelling and I glanced over to see them all staring at the lit up rig. I got in, turned her on and started to pull out.. I swear their jaws dropped seeing my running lights and then even more when I engaged my turn signal (they were behind me at this point).. sorry if I say it too often, but... I LOVE my truck!! They can keep their Prius' and low rider Honda Civics! Wouldn't trade my baby for anything!

Can't wait til Wednesday when my bull bar arrives.. after I get that installed, I'll order my KCs and rock the night even more! Mwaahaaahaaa!