Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2008 dodge ram
Trim Level: laramie
Color: blue
Engine: 2007-2011 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 650lb/ft
Rep:10
lugnut89 is on a distinguished road
Default 2008 dodge cummins clutch

hello, i recently deleted my dpf and egr and programmed my truck with a smarty s67. it has 150k km on it and the clutch seems like its starting to slip when i hit the gas hard in 5th and 6th gear. i do not want a racing truck or anything crazy all i want is a reliable durable truck. what would you suggest for clutch options. sometimes i tow the occasional trailer but nothing serious just an enclosed 6x12 or a small boat.
thanks
hello, i recently deleted my dpf and egr and programmed my truck with a smarty s67. it has 150k km on it and the clutch seems like its starting to slip when i hit the gas hard in 5th and 6th gear. i do not want a racing truck or anything crazy all i want is a reliable durable truck. what would you suggest for clutch options. sometimes i tow the occasional trailer but nothing serious just an enclosed 6x12 or a small boat.
thanks
thanks
hello, i recently deleted my dpf and egr and programmed my truck with a smarty s67. it has 150k km on it and the clutch seems like its starting to slip when i hit the gas hard in 5th and 6th gear. i do not want a racing truck or anything crazy all i want is a reliable durable truck. what would you suggest for clutch options. sometimes i tow the occasional trailer but nothing serious just an enclosed 6x12 or a small boat. thanks
Sponsored links