Old 05-30-2013, 08:40 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 dodge ram 1500 2x4
Trim Level: express
Color: white
Rep:134
hodgeee will become famous soon enoughhodgeee will become famous soon enough
Default How crooked is my truck?

Well ever since lowering my truck with the belltech kit, my passenger side rear sits about 1" lower than the driver side. It would look almost level on the passenger side, but then raked on the driver side. I swapped the springs from each side, and still the same.

I looked at the bed, and found it is bolted directly to the frame, so where is this discrepancy? I look at the suspension and everything looks even on both sides, and when I push the springs into place when installing the pressure is the same from both sides

I finally bought a Suspension pro 1" spring spacer, and needed to install a spring isolater that raps around the top two rings of the spring(made to surpress coil noise, now everthing is pretty even. Rides great and no problems, but the only thing I can think of is that the upper spring bracket is welded on incorrectly!

Anyone else had this issue? No big deal now, but for 6 months bugged the hell out of me, and had taken my rear end apart like 6 times trying to see what was the deal.
BellTech 2/4 Street Performer, Spohn PanhandRod, Hellwig Sways, Volant Intake(Donaldson Filter), 85MM Fastman Throttle body, 14" Magnaflow, T1000 w/Hemifever Tune, 180 T-stat, 4.10 Gear Swap, Edge Street Perf - 2600 Stall, Billet Catch Can, E-Fan Swap, ARH LongTubes
Sponsored links