Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: ST
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
2011SThemi is on a distinguished road
Default Insurance and modifications

Hey fellows,
Just curious about something for the guys with lifted trucks. After you did this did you report it to your insurance company as a modification to your truck? I've been doing a little research and can't find too much about it in Canada. I know there are a TON of lifted trucks running around on the roads in Western Canada, hell they even sell them brand new at the dealership. Just curious how much your rates went up if you reported it? I'm under the impression that your insurance could be cancelled if in an accident and your left to carry the entire bill? I know this is probably a question best left to ask the broker, however its the weekend and curious if anyone has experience on this?
I'm hesitant to wander into my broker and inquire about it for partial fear of getting my insurance cancelled due to a vehicle inspection (I plan on asking it as a what if I do this to my truck question).
If any of you have done it please let me know the name of the company so I can look at rates though them.
Thanks,
I'll post up some pictures of my new to me truck on here shortly and change around my profile
Sponsored links