View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013, 11:27 PM
US Army Retired

Vehicle: '11 Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew 4x4
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Brilliant Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1178
ArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud of

Sorry I have been MIA lately folks. For those that dont know, it has been a REALLY rough year for me so far. I am trying to retire (medical) from the Army after 8 years. My mother was diagnosed with hashimoto's disease in february, so I have been back and forth between Fort Worth TX and Seattle one weekend a month since then trying to help her out. A month ago, my grandmother had a stroke. My wifes grandfather was diagnosed with blood cancer and bone marrow cancer last week. So the SHIT just keeps coming.

Anywhoo, I needed a break, so I finall got a chance to spend some time just me, my beloved Ram, and some Bud Light. I told my wife yesterday at dinner, I needed a "therapy day" and she knows what that means. I was up at 0600, coffee in hand, washed and waxed the truck, repainted the brake calipers in candy apple red metallic. Had some leftover paint so I went and dressed up the engine bay a bit.

After that I washed and waxed the beater, and called it a day.

2014 Mazda CX-5 Touring w/Tech Pack-6000K HID's, 20% tint, 35mpg, so I will leave it alone.
2002 Ford Focus ZTW Wagon-loaded, tinted, tunes and commuting. 163k miles and counting...