View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 11:31 PM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: '15 Ram 1500 Longhorn EcoD
Trim Level: CC, 6'4", 3.92, LSD
Color: Granite Crystal
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:1787
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by profiler View Post
Had the Bakflip Roll-X installed recently and its been great. Just figured I'd post a few pics to show how it sits on the truck even with my rails. There is already another post about someone not liking the one they had. Not sure if it was a lemon or if there were other issues but mine fits like a glove and is very sturdy. Glad I went with it.

I had the Bakflip F1 on my previous truck and it was great as well but I was looking for a secure cover that didn't block my back window when up this time around. No regrets!
Exactly why I sold my F1 and considering on putting the Roll X on mine as well if I don't go with the Leer cover
Great review and thanks for posting pics

click here ---> Got Factory Air Suspension? - Want to Lift or Lower? <---click here

sales@bullysperformance.com