Thread: TLC Leaks
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 08:46 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: .
Rep:4371
Asur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyofOne View Post
Truck should be level under load between 10 and 20 psi. with no load it sits a little higher in the rear than it does in front.
Mine does this, I had installed the bilstiens 5100's in the front to level the truck, then when I put my TLC system in, it got a rake again, now its 2" higher in the rear with only 5lbs in the bags, and it rides a bit ruff on bumps, I put 8lbs in the bags, rides super nice but now its 3" higher in the rear, any idea's on how to fix this or will it sit back down over time? I spoke to john about it and he said I was the only one with the problem, I was trying to find time to take a video of it with no air, 5lb's and 8lbs of air in the bags but just have not had the time yet to do it, any insights you could give on this?