Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 Express
Trim Level: Express
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
knr2724 is on a distinguished road
Default Flowmaster exhaust

I have the 2012 Express Hemi 5.7 and I went to a local muffler shop and had the 50 series flowmaster added. The guy asked if I wanted the 50 series or 40 series which I had already read online the 50 series was best for my truck.

After adding it I believe that the truck isn't running as good as it did with stock mufflers so I start looking up the part number to see if they installed the right one.

Come to find out there are different types of the 50 series, one is the delta and the other is a HD.

According to flowmaster website the HD was made specific for the Hemi and I have the Delta.

I called the guy back at the local muffler shop and asked if he knew of a difference which he said no and never had any complaints this is what he has always added to the ram with no problems.

After almost accepting this answer I called flowmaster tech and told this guy which he claims is a huge difference "night and day" and I should have it replaced with the HD.

I'm wanting to know from you guys if anyone has added the flowmaster of any kind and if anyone has noticed a difference in the way your truck drives like higher RPMs when around 70 MPH or if you have the 50 series HD I really like to hear from you.

Sorry so long for my first post, and thanks in advance
Sponsored links