View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 11:20 PM
US Army Retired

Vehicle: '11 Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew 4x4
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Brilliant Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1189
ArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud of

I honestly have never taken measurements, and I dont have the front leveled out so I am not sure if there was any difference pre TLC and post.

If there is, there is no fault in the design of the system, it may simply be the fact that there is now a bag setup where before there was none and thats giving you your added height.

I can tell you with my system installed, it doesnt SEEM to sit any higher in the rear with 5psi, but it may, I honestly have never measured because it doesnt bother me. If I had a leveled front end, I would have the perfect amount of rake for my tastes.

2014 Mazda CX-5 Touring w/Tech Pack-6000K HID's, 20% tint, 35mpg, so I will leave it alone.
2002 Ford Focus ZTW Wagon-loaded, tinted, tunes and commuting. 163k miles and counting...