Vehicle: 2014 Ram 3500 CTD Crew Cab
Trim Level: Bighorn
Color: Deep Cherry Red
Engine: 2011-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 800lb/ft
Rep:20
scuba0331 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emorris69 View Post
Hey guys, I have had a TLC system since December and up until a month ago everything worked great. Then I must have broken a mirror or something, I have been having nothing but bad luck. First my check valve went TLC was great and there techs sent me a new one and included there new bag mounting system which is great. Then when I went to replace it I took it off the top of my compressor was broken. Well I figured id replace the valve anyway and when I got the new one on I had to go to the gas station to fill up I figured everything was going to be great. Well it wasn't, after I refilled the bags I got the spray bottle out and started looking for the leak, well turns out the new check valve was also leaking. So I decided to get a cap after I got the system re-sealed I filled it again and there is still a leak somewhere. I'm almost ready to rip the whole thing out and blow it up. Anyone have any ideas before I get the explosives out?
Mine leaks too. I have checked the fittings and had to replace one of them. I think it is the Schroeder valve. Unfortunately I have to take the dash apart to access it. I'm not a fan of these push lock fittings. I will probably switch to compression fittings.

I've already had to replace the compressor. TLC replaced it without any issues. I had a friend make a box to out the compressor in so it would be out of the weather.

Make sure your lines are cut perfectly straight.