View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 11:29 AM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram CC 4X4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1769
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSmart View Post
My criteria for a cover would be solid, not just fabric as I don't want my stuff to walk away in 30 seconds of a guy using a sharp object.

I was hoping for something that when opened up wouldn't block my rear window, but I may not win that.

And I was also not looking to use a separate key for locking as my latch does that automatically.

So what does that leave me with?

Oh and yes I do have the quad cab, 6' box with RamBox.

Thanks for your help.
Let me answer a few here....
Now the 6' bed with RamBox deletes a few options right off the bat.

But a hard cover will tend to block your rear window when open. Its hard to avoid this
Also, to avoid the use of a key to lock and unlock the tailgate is easy....you will need the Mopar power locking tailgate kit.
Which we can get for you.
It will need to be installed, but then it can work with your current key fob and will lock and unlock at the press of the button.
I still have to do this to mine and always get blown off till I constantly have to open my tailgate.
This will get done for me this summer.

Enough about me and back to you...LOL

Again, we do have the options mentioned above unless you find something else and we may be able to get it

Let me know
100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!