View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 12:10 PM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: '15 Ram 1500 Longhorn EcoD
Trim Level: CC, 6'4", 3.92, LSD
Color: Granite Crystal
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:1804
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bknife View Post
Fast they are sending me a new rim to swap out the one that took 12oz of weight to get some what balanced but still has a serious shake..It sucks that I had to pay for it and then they said they would return my fee once I return the rim back.
This paying for the wheel as they send you a new is common and something we have to do as well as our supplier will withdraw from us.
This just ensures they get their wheel back as many shops have been frauded int he past where they send a replacement and never get the damaged one back.
But if they are like us, they would return the funds as they see the wheel in transit vs once it arrives.

But you are saying even the replacement has vibration/shaking issues?

click here ---> Got Factory Air Suspension? - Want to Lift or Lower? <---click here

sales@bullysperformance.com