View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 08:11 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:2767
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raminator5280 View Post
^CHP do you have any write up or info you could share on your led strip behind the grille? I am clueless when it comes to wiring for all these lights so anything dummed down would help a lot.
Not yet.. But I will write one up within next few days for you.. It was surprisingly simple.. It was the first time I ever did any electrical wiring other then running brake controller wires for hitches.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSmart View Post
LOL.......no that's probably one thing that I won't do.

If the headlamps were designed to be tilted down then perhaps it would make a difference, but not too many people tilt them down.

And the nature of the arc tube inside the reflector would give odd striations if it were mounted off centre, so no manufacturer will produce anything like that.

6000 degrees kelvin is pretty blue, does it change what you are looking at any?
6000k appears as white with a hint of blue.. It makes everything very clear.. My dads new caddy has 4000k projector HIDs and they are clear as day... But I am 21. I like flashy colourful things lol... once you go above 6000k.. you start to lose the vision benefits of HIDS and get more into just damn blue then purple.
Tow mirrors up for all the haters