Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2011 Ram 1500 Sport
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Cherry Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
Jonberlin is on a distinguished road
Default 2012 civic si

I had an encounter with a 2012 Civic Si just outside Whistler on Highway 99.
2 lanes, no traffic, minding my business that lowered and loud as hell civic screams past me and I get on it doing about 110km/h (65mph) at the time. It's going uphill quite steep and I'm reeling him in as he comes into my lane (160km/h; 100mph) so I go in the left lane and he cuts me off again. After a slight turn we get on the gas at the same time (90km/h;55mph)and now that we are each in our own lane and I can tromp on it I'm gaining instantly. He looks over, shaking his head in disbelief and at ~ 200km/h (125mph) I got about 4 cc truck length on him and let it be. 20min later I had to relief myself and when I came out of the restroom he was waiting at my truck. Lol we talked for a bit. He couldn't believe that he got beat by a truck. He had full exhaust, intake and a tune and was told by his shop he would be making 300hp at the crank!!! )
I kinda doubt that, he was really trying and said he's going to tell his dad to give the car to his little sister, he wants something faster now. Must be nice to be a rich kid!!!!

A slow rich kid!!!
Thought that was worth posting, been 2 weeks and still makes me smile. )
)

My mods: y-pipe and magnaflow muffler, volant cai, 89oct hemifever tune

Last edited by Jonberlin; 06-05-2013 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Added my mods
Sponsored links