Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram Sport CC 4x4
Color: Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:74
hemipowerv8 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastNugly@discountautoperformance View Post
We are in the process of dyno'ng these 2 mods along with a tuner to get true numbers.
Lets say it is 8-9 whp, many CAI's alone claim this and you NEVER feel it.

These 2 mods alone without a tuner does give you a butt dyno that you will notice. Add a tuner and you are laughing, but just thought I would share that.

On a side note, we are getting our '13 87mm TBs arriving in stock shortly and Vararams are in stock waiting on them to send us the new mocked up valence for the 13's
Great. I think I will be ready in a few weeks for tb and Vararam.
Dyno results on my Challenger without a tune, tb added about 4 hp and CAI from LMI added about 5 peak. Small gains throughout but nothing you could feel in that heavy a car. Throttle response was improved though.

The tuner made noticeable power throughout the power band though. Peak gain was about 21 hp with custom tune and some mid range gains in the 40-50 area!! Turning torque management down was the best mod though. And I feel it will be in the truck also. Only thing - if you are "listening" Diablo - no changes to the trans shifts in fear of messing it up like my 07. But this current Ram has a lot of power not unleashed I can tell. Specs show 395 hp well...I don't know about that. My 07 with CAI tune and exhaust made more I bet.
Mods: Tint, Line-X spray in, PD emblems, Weathertech mats, Honeycomb grille, Mopar tow hooks, Magnaflow 18" and Y, Bilstein 5100s @ 2.1" & TGC rear spacer .75", Toyo All terrains 35x12.50x20, 5" black tips, BakFlip tonneau cover, 87mm tb
Next: Gorilla lifetime lug nuts, CAI, Diablo tune.