View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 12:34 AM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: '15 Ram 1500 Longhorn EcoD
Trim Level: CC, 6'4", 3.92, LSD
Color: Granite Crystal
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:1787
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemipowerv8 View Post
Great. I think I will be ready in a few weeks for tb and Vararam.
Dyno results on my Challenger without a tune, tb added about 4 hp and CAI from LMI added about 5 peak. Small gains throughout but nothing you could feel in that heavy a car. Throttle response was improved though.

The tuner made noticeable power throughout the power band though. Peak gain was about 21 hp with custom tune and some mid range gains in the 40-50 area!! Turning torque management down was the best mod though. And I feel it will be in the truck also. Only thing - if you are "listening" Diablo - no changes to the trans shifts in fear of messing it up like my 07. But this current Ram has a lot of power not unleashed I can tell. Specs show 395 hp well...I don't know about that. My 07 with CAI tune and exhaust made more I bet.
Sweet! Keep us posted on when you're ready and ill try to link the dyno,thread when we get it up

As for more power, long tube headers is another option.

With CAI, TB, tuner, custom tune and LTs a member was able to get 68-72 RWHP, which is pretty damn good.
100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!