View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 10:12 AM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram CC 4X4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1769
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemipowerv8 View Post
Yeah I'm well aware of the more power bug lol... And have been bitten badly.
My 392 Challenger is getting ported n polished heads and American Racing Headers long tubes and a new tune this week! Pretty excited. Should gain ~40 whp.

Gains of 70 whp on those mods you listed is incredible. I'd bet half that is from LTs on a Ram though. My truck has lifetime drivetrain and I was given free bumper to bumper Max Care to 100k miles due to troubles I had with trans on a new truck so I won't touch anything cats forward on this one. Simple bolt ons is as far as the truck goes.
Yea, majority was gained from the LTs. He did have JBA shorties prior and didnt get anything close.

What if your dealer installs the LT's, does it still void the warranty?
I know my dealer will install and keep the warranty valid on their end. Another dealer is a different story.
100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!