View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 01:22 PM
"Just living the dream"

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram Longhorn
Trim Level: Longhorn Rambox
Color: Prairie Pearl / White Gold Trim
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1634
Chunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermes1 View Post
I see Chunkem has removed his name from the running, so if I may I am allowed, I would like to change my nomination for Chunkem to Cajun Dodge. I agree with others she is so deserving. I also would like thank those who nominated me this month. It was a real surprise but very much appreciated. In thinking about this, I have decided to remove my name from the running this month to defer to someone who has been a member much longer than myself and has contributed so much. This is in no way a slight against those who were kind enough to nominate me, I just feel it is the right thing to do.
Hey thanks for the vote I really do appreciate it. I am totally in agreement with you. In no way did I want to seem like I was being disrespectful to anyone that originally nominated me. I appreciate it but we have a member that continually gives and gives without ever looking for anything in return. Being part of member relations team I think it's important to note this members continued loyalty as well as her professionalism. Cajundodge we want you to know that you do not go unnoticed.

Hate to sound like a broken record but here I go again. Cajundodge for MOTM.
Lets do the right thing. Let this amazing member know that we appreciate her and value her efforts and continued commitment to the best site out there.
The Dodge Ram Forum.

Cajundodge - MOTM.

Enjoy RamForumZ? Support your forum and become a SITE SUPPORTER today!

Please be sure you understand the Ram ForumZ RULES

"MOST OF ALL HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE SITE"

Last edited by Chunkem; 06-06-2013 at 01:46 PM.