View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 03:42 PM
"Just living the dream"

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram Longhorn
Trim Level: Longhorn Rambox
Color: Prairie Pearl / White Gold Trim
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1634
Chunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom4life View Post
I would like some tips on what types of products to use as I need to detail my 2012 Sport. I would preferably like to use products that are easy to get (e.g. Meguiars, Mothers, Lexol) as I'd like to do this ASAP.

I have the sport with the vinyl dash, leather wrapped steering wheel and premium leather trim seats (I think its a mix of vinyl and leather?).

I'm not sure if a vinyl cleaner/conditioner is all I need or if I need to be using a product for leather on to use on the leather items (please be specific).

Also, my steering wheel is starting to become a bit shiny (ie no longer dull grey), anything I can do about this or is this unavoidable. It's barely noticeable now, but I'd like to try and keep it as new as possible.
You are going to want to speak to the expert on the Forum....Primo Spaghetti.... Good luck....

Ed

Enjoy RamForumZ? Support your forum and become a SITE SUPPORTER today!

Please be sure you understand the Ram ForumZ RULES

"MOST OF ALL HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE SITE"