View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 05:37 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Hemi 8-speed
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:883
RedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to behold

Whilst negotiating the price of my truck with the dealer, I also negotiated what the price of my warranty was going to be.

When I bought my Chrysler 200 convertible I opted not to get the warranty because I didn't like the person that I was dealing with. I figured I would cut off my nose to spite my face, but I wasn't giving her a penny of my cash.

So back to me buying my truck. When I told the that story to my new dealership he agreed to give me the 5 year gold plan warranty for the truck and the car for just under $1300.00 each.

I could be in the end money lost, but all it takes is one big bill and you get most (if not all) of your money back.

The other thing to consider is that here in Canada (or Toronto at least) we don't have the same Lemon Law that the states has, so it may make sense for us to grab it if we can get a good deal.

Was mine a good deal?? To me it was, but there could be others that got a better price than that, but I was happy.