View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 08:36 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: .
Rep:4371
Asur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thet View Post
Anyone have aftermarket rear bags for towing/hauling? Don't think I'd need an auto compressor or anything. Just load up all my stuff, adjust, and go!

I'm getting ready to make a 1900 mile move back to Illinois. I'll have a trailer, but IDK what all I'll have on the trailer vs. in the bed of the truck. I just don't want it to sag all the way back. I'll have between the trailer and truck: 850 lb. gun safe, Harley Davidson Street Glide, bed, bed frame, washer and dryer, computer chair and desk, clothes, 60" TV, TV stand, guns, dresser, tools, kitchen plates/pots/pans etc, and other small misc. junk.

Kind of looking at this one:

http://www.sdtrucksprings.com/air-li...6be04997367b1b
Those will help for sure, get in touch with Discount Auto performance, they are a sponsor here at the site, get in touch with either FastNugly (andrew) or Jinkle (Jeremiah) they will get you great prices. You can also look at the TLC unit (total load control) but might be over kill for you. Most install this with the filler valve right next to the hitch.