Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: white
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:199
Ryank has a spectacular aura aboutRyank has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastNugly@discountautoperformance View Post
Was the last 2 alignment done properly?
Mines on the same alignment and it's going on 7 months and zero issues.
That's what I'm thinking. Cause there is no way it's right!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dozer515 View Post
I put a level kit on my 2011 ram 1500 bighorn 4x4 and have had two alignments.
both were bad. the last one i had them rotate the tires and in 2000 miles the outside of my tires are wearing very noticeably. i can see the camber is off. the truck pulls hard right. i could have gotten my alignment closer in my garage without a laser alignment machine . It is not the machine.... or the truck.. It is the fact that it is hard to get anything done right anymore. what happened to taking pride in your work? From an oil change to an alignment to someone parking one of my cars, all the same results. I had my tires changed and they broke my tpms sensors, so i bought new ones. I went to the tire place and they installed and broke the 2 new ones. people are so disappointing lately. How grateful are you when you find someone who does their job well, that you are paying them to do...
Ya it's so disappointing I wish i had the tools to do everything myself because you can't trust anyone anymore! The only thing I can do myself is brakes and oil changes.