View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 09:30 AM
I push the skinny pedal

Vehicle: 2009 Blown 349 Hemi
Trim Level: Sport - Modified
Color: Brilliant Black/Snake Skin Green
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3225
CdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond repute

Damn, your computer sh!ts the bed for 2 days and all hell breaks loose in the boost/trans world! Wow, that DT thread went to hell in a hurry, but had a nice recovery in the end. I wonder what kind of issues I'll have with the Procharger I'll be installing. I know I have to get custom tuning from the start, and I wonder if CCMR will be able to work with me on that since I know he has tuned a few LXs with prochargers as well. If not him then I'll have Davenport do their thing since they've been making efforts to repair their reputation in the Alberta LX community.

As for the MGH trans, it's really tuned for boost, and since I'm flogging it as N/A right now it's not 100%, and it's entirely my fault since I was supposed to have the new engine assembled and installed by now. Stupid wedding and work, lol.

You guys really need to pick up proper wideband sensors and have them installed ASAP, it's the only reliable way to record the readings, plus you can tap the AFR into your trinity and log it along with everything else, which is a huge bonus.

I would also highly recommend putting together a fuel return system and run a higher rate pump. I'm adding an after-rail fuel pressure regulator because the last thing I want is to lose fuel pressure when I'm pushing 12psi and a 150 shot and pop a piston.